If you are experiencing any issue with one of our products, please ensure you first read documentation. All features included (or not) in our aircrafts are described in the manuals. Your issue may be a normal behaviour explained in the documentation. Please ensure you installed latest available version of the incriminated product.
If you did not find your answer from the documentation, please contact us via email. Writing complaints on public forums or online stores will not help, as we cannot track all messages left on each page referencing our products.
- Flight model set as “legacy” instead of “modern” in general options → flight model.
- Flight assistant enabled.
- Incorrect hardware setting (joystick, etc).
Reporting a CTD
If you have repetitive sim crash / CTD when using one of our products, before contacting us:
- Ensure you installed the latest version available.
- If your crashing issue happens with various aircrafts, check this guide.
- Check list of known incompatibilities below.
- Try to reproduce the issue without third-party add-ons installed (scenery, aircraft, mod).
- Try running your sim without any external hardware connected.
We are currently aware of the following incompatibilities concerning our products (reported by at least one user), and are investigating to find the root cause:
Fouga Magister with F/A-18E “Super Warrior” mod(should be fixed after 1.2.1 update).
- Fouga Magister with MSFS 2020 Google Map replacement mod.
You may need to stop running those add-ons at the same time in your sim.
If you suspect any other incompatibility with one of our products, please contact us.